Traffic Manager: President Edition (TM:PE, current version: 1.10.0) is a modification for Cities: Skylines that helps you manage your city's traffic flow. It allows you to
- toggle traffic lights at junctions,
- set up adaptive timed traffic lights that change their behavior depending on live traffic measurements,
- add yield and stop signs to your junctions so that you can control which vehicles get priority when approaching the junction,
- define custom speed limits,
- prohibit vehicle types from using certain roads and
- enforce parking restrictions.
- the Advanced Vehicle AI, an improved path-finding cost calculation scheme that modifies the way your cims choose their routes,
- Dynamic Lane Selection (DLS), a lane selection algorithm that allows cims to switch to alternative lanes while en-route, and
- the Parking AI which disallows "pocket cars" and improves simulation realism regarding parking space usage and search.
If you want to try out the mod you may subscribe to it via the Steam Workshop page.
The old user manual is still available at https://www.viathinksoft.de/tmpe
- Feature overview
- Base features
- Main features
- Activatable features
- Single-calculation features
- Path-finding features
- Simulation features
- Global configuration
- Knowledge Base
All main functions can be accessed via the main button.
By default it is located at the upper side of your screen. You can freely move it by hovering it and pressing your primary mouse button for a little moment.
A regular click on the main button opens the main menu.
While in-game you can change mod settings via the gear symbol at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Click on Options.
- On the left side find and click on "Traffic Manager: President Edition".
Browse through the tabs on the top to explore all possible settings.
The source code of TM:PE is available for viewing at GitHub. It is released under the MIT license.
Share your opinion